Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Bottoms Up!

Hi everyone, it's Ria Mojica here again for you today. Congratulations are in order for Nikki and the team that went to last week''s CHA....I hear it was a great success!!! Woohoo!!!

I have a LO for you today of my niece Ella, eating up the left-over icing that I made when we were visiting them in LA last May. Anyone that gives this much attention to anything that I make deserves a LO of her own. She just licked up the bowl and spatula while her mom and I clicked away with our cameras!


I love the soft summery colors of My Friend Birdie and the fact that each collection now comes with its own sticker sheet containing big and small alphas! The colors are very versatile, depending on which one you decide to highlight. For this LO chose the yellow background to be the dominant color because Ella is such a happy child -- Little Miss Sunshine herself!

The "little girl die-cut" was made using the Nursery Rhymes design card for the MM Slice machine -- another one of my addictions.

So run, don't walk, to your LSS and pick-up this new line from Nikki Sivils Scrapbooker..and if they don't have it, ask them to carry it!!! Hope the rest of your summer is as cheerful as My Friend Birdie! See you all next month!

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhh wow oh wow Ria!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this lo!!! GORGEOUS design and love love love love the little nursery rhyme girl you added! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Karen said...

This laout is absolutely beautiful. I am a huge fan of this new paper line! Can't wait to get my hands on it!

Ilene said...

Such a cute LO!! I really love that line too, it's adorable and the birdies are soooo cute :)

Hanneke said...

I love this!!! What a great paper!!

Deana said...

Darling page, Ria! :-)

Linda Beeson said...

Those photos are seriously oh so cute and I just love the way you laid out the papers, especially the circle piece. I am going to use that layout for sure.

Jennifer Yates said...

gorgeous layout Ria!

leah said...

Love all the layering in the corner! What a cutie!

01 09 10