Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Perfect for fall, nephews and so much more.

Hello from a local girl! I'm Stacey Atchley, member of Nikki's Local Design Team and I'm thrilled to have the chance to show you a couple of projects I've finished using some of Nikki's awesome new paper lines!

Having worked in our family scrapbook store for nearly six years now, one thing I'm constantly amazed by is the lack of papers that will fit a "boy" themed page very well. For a girl with two of the most handsome little nephews on the planet, I'm always struggling to find just the right papers to enhance the thousands of amazing pictures we have taken of them over the past five years. (Thousands is probably an understatement. If Drew & Jackson understood what the word paparazzi meant, they would probably think they were surrounded by them at most times). Lucky for me and all of you looking to create "boy" themed pages, two of Nikki's newest lines - Tree Love and My Friend Birdie - fit the bill perfectly.

"Drew and Me"

For this layout, I used papers and stickers from the My Friend Birdie line. One of my favorite additions to Nikki's collection are the tiny letter stickers. So versatile and easy to use, and most importantly...plenty of vowels! And of course, another added bonus is that the Bread{less} Tabs, Craft Flags and Canvas Buttons seamlessly tie into all of Nikki's lines!



My next layout features papers and stickers from the Tree Love line.

"Every Second Of Every Hour..."

Again, I think I've proven that I am madly in love with the tiny letter stickers! They make incorporating a large title into a small space not only easy, but eye catching. I think it's probably safe to say that this is my favorite line to date. Love the colors, love the Cut-Ups, love how easy it is to use!

With summer winding down, and autumn right around the corner, these two amazing lines can help make any of your fall projects a breeze.

13 comments:

Katrina Hunt said...

Cute Cute cute!!!!!! Great layouts and of course the subjects are cute too!!!! hugs, Katrina

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!! Soooooooooooooooooooooo adorable!!! I love love love love your designs...and loving the work with the bread-less tabs!!! And yep...you have some ADORABLE nephews! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)):)):):):):):):):):)

Deana said...

Cute LO's, Stacey! :-)

Just Me said...

These are so cute!!

Patchi said...

Great LOs! I know exactly what you mean about having a hard time finding boy papers - it almost makes me want to "go for the girl"...

Erika M. said...

Your creations are super cute!

Gloria said...

Nikki was very smart to put you on her Design Team. Your boy layouts are super!! Thanks for the inspiration!

Merri Lynn said...

Great layouts and I agree with you about the lack of "boy" stuff. I too have two of the greatest nephews and find it very frustrating sometimes. I will have to look long and hard at these paper lines. thanks for the inspiration.

Hanneke said...

You are so right, I have 2 boys and I struggle with the same!!!! Love what you made here, the are real boy lo's!!!! Thanks for the inspiration!!!

leah said...

Too cute! Love what you did with the Fall line! ^_^

Unknown said...

LOVE these!!!! Amazing work!!!

Penny Peck said...

You ar soooooo good but I am not surprised! Good Job!!

Linda Beeson said...

What wonderful uses of those papers, cute use of the bread tags.

01 09 10