Thursday, September 2, 2010

BIrds, trees and a beaver

Hello everyone!
Today I bring you some of the supercute My friend birdie and some Tree love, which is just as cute! =) You´ll probably see that I am totally in love with circles and stiching atm ... and cut outs.. and if you like some fuzzy cutting too, Any Nikki Sivil line is perfect for you since there is so much fun details to cut out =)

My friend birdie .. and all those circles makes me happy =)



Tree love is sooo cute! And that beaver is the cutest beaver I think I´ve ever seen.. Such a great line, easy to work with and the trees are to die for!



Hope your having a great day everyone.. thanks for looking..

8 comments:

Yvonne said...

I keep seeing these flecs of paint or ink on lots of the layouts. What are you using? I thought maybe Maya mist or Ink refills.

Erika M. said...

I love today's creations!

hilde janbroers said...

great layouts!!!

Linda Beeson said...

Very cute! I love seeing those papers used.

Mahlin said...

Yvonne.. yes.. ink refills and water.. sprayed with a minimister =)

Katrina Hunt said...

Mahlin, so cute and fun!!! I love the misting!!!! hugs, Katrina

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! These are GORGEOUS Mahlin! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee all the circles and the misting! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

leah said...

HeeHee. Too cute! :)

01 09 10