Monday, September 13, 2010

The PURPLE has it!!!

I  don't know how it gets better to have PURPLE be part of a Halloween/Fall collection of papers!!! I love that mix-in of purple but then I also love patterns that will work for other times and occasions. 

The background, purple paper on my layout is one of those prints. I can think of so many reasons to use this pattern yet, how perfect it is with the oranges and greens for Halloween?  The scallops are cut from the shaped piece of patterned paper in this collection and the little row of purple hearts are from another piece. 
And, did you know almost all of the Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker collections come in mini scrap pads? That means that the prints are smaller and oh, so perfect for cards!!!  The letters on my card are alphabet stamps by Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker plus notice the purple rhinestones!  Why not dress up a Halloween card?  Take note too of the black cardstock for the base of this card, it is from the Black Magic colleciton of Core'dinations so the reverse side is green as is the core so when the edge was sanded it exposed the green color making this paper just perfect for my card.
The pumpkins were cut from one of the 12x12 pieces but the mini papers have a row of pumpkins on them too.
I also needed to show off some of the Tree Love collection since I love that too. 
That little tree is part of one of the patterns

Thanks for visiting, Linda, Design Team member

10 comments:

Erika M. said...

I'm so loving today's delightful cards!

Paper Niche said...

these are awesome projects, thanks for sharing
Paper Niche
www.paperniche.blogspot.com

Lea said...

Love your cards! and also the layout! Really cute!

Unknown said...

Great cards Linda. Love those pumpkins

jill said...

such fun projects, Linda. you rocked this post.

@JoyceCasaldi said...

Cute fall projects!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhh I loveeeeee all of these linda! Wowwwwww! I am loving that lo with that adorable costume and just loveeeeeeeeeeeeee all the cards! Amazing work! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Lisa Dorsey said...

Oh Linda, these are so adorable! That layout makes me smile! Beautiful work!

Unknown said...

Amazing work, as always Linda!! Your LO is adorable, and your cards are oh so FAB!!!!

Deana said...

Cute & festive projects, Linda! :-)

01 09 10