Thursday, November 20, 2014

What's Your Favorite Layout That Best Represents Your Style?

I was recently ask to share a single layout that best represents my style... this was a hard one for me.  I love to scrapbook from sketches and make it my own, I love clean layouts and I love heavily embellished layouts too. I like to change it up when I scrapbook, I get bored easily. I ended up picking this layout:
I added these pencil lines because I wanted to keep within a square space in the center of the layout. Once the layout was finished I was going to erase them but then I decided I really liked them, they added a detail that I really loved. Simple but kind of cool too! 
The little velum envelope has a bunch of mini metal leaves and fall pieces from American Crafts. I wrapped a ton of ribbon around the envelope then stuck a pin on it that was off of some clothes I bought.  
The little boy in the layout is my nephew, Noah, such a little ham!
Supplies used:
Paper: Authentique, Crate Paper and Bella Blvd; Enamel Dots: MME and Prima; Stickers, buttons and embellishments: American Crafts, Bella Blvd, Jenni Bowlin and Making Memories. 

I'd love to see what you think best represents your style, so link me up a layout you created and leave in a comment! I love to scrap-lift so I bet I'll find some awesome inspiration too! 

Be sure to see the blog post below this one, I have an awesome giveaway and I will pick a winner tomorrow, Friday. 

Have a great day!!


2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!! Noah is sooooo cute! I love love love this! LOVING how you kept the pencil work!!!!

Clipping said...

Thank you so much for the detailed article.Thanks again.

01 09 10